LETTERS: WONDERBRA; Beattie sends out wrong Christmas message with ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 December 1995 12:00AM
I write in response to your recent article on the 3-D Wonderbra ad (Campaign, 1 December).
I write in response to your recent article on the 3-D Wonderbra ad
(Campaign, 1 December).
Trevor Beattie said that the pouting, scantily clad beauty standing in
the bus shelter was ‘Wonderbra’s Christmas present to the public’.
This clearly can not be the same Mr Beattie who pioneered an anti-rape
campaign, because that Mr Beattie would understand that a woman’s body
is not a chattel that can be given or taken away.
P.F. Ellis, Shepherds Bush, London W12
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London