LETTERS: WONDERBRA; Beattie sends out wrong Christmas message with ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 December 1995 12:00AM
I write in response to your recent article on the 3-D Wonderbra ad (Campaign, 1 December).
I write in response to your recent article on the 3-D Wonderbra ad
(Campaign, 1 December).
Trevor Beattie said that the pouting, scantily clad beauty standing in
the bus shelter was ‘Wonderbra’s Christmas present to the public’.
This clearly can not be the same Mr Beattie who pioneered an anti-rape
campaign, because that Mr Beattie would understand that a woman’s body
is not a chattel that can be given or taken away.
P.F. Ellis, Shepherds Bush, London W12
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, South East region
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £27000 - £32000 per annum, London