DIARY: A simple quiz to find out your importance
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 December 1995 12:00AM
How important are you? It’s simple to judge. When you furtively came to brief Campaign on your brilliant new career, did an eager reporter take you to 1. White’s Hotel or 2. The Mitre?
How important are you? It’s simple to judge. When you furtively came to
brief Campaign on your brilliant new career, did an eager reporter take
you to 1. White’s Hotel or 2. The Mitre?
1. White’s - you’re a pretty big wig. Said reporter felt safe there as
the other frequenters of the hotel were either adulterous couples or
Haymarket editors trying to woo staff from rival magazines and you were
unlikely to be recognised.
2. Mitre - you’re an ordinary syrup. The reporter probably couldn’t have
justified your White’s G&Ts on expenses. You’d have been likely to bump
into journos from Marketing, but it wouldn’t have mattered - we just
hadn’t got the balls to tell you!
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Planner - Stunning Agency - Central London - to £65k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k, Central London
- Planner - Superb London Agency - to £55k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k + great benefits, W1
- Planner - Integrated Agency - Central London - c£50k + Fill Recruitment Ltd £50k +, Central London
- Account Manager - Dynamic London Agency - c£30k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£30k, Central London