Campaign Poster Advertising Awards 1997: The Sponsors Profiles - Best Use of Photography - Bovince
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 October 1997 12:00AM
Established for more than 40 years, Bovince Limited is one of Europe’s largest screen process printers, employing 60 staff and based in Walthamstow, E17.
Established for more than 40 years, Bovince Limited is one of
Europe’s largest screen process printers, employing 60 staff and based
in Walthamstow, E17.
with 12 machines and 24-hour working, Bovince has the capacity to handle
all screen print requirements - from four-sheet through to 96-sheet
posters, Adshel Superlites, bus sides and bus backs, banners, backlit
PVC skins, and all point-of-sale display work including clear focus
film. Bovince works for most of the UK’s leading advertising agencies,
outdoor advertising specialists, national advertisers and bus companies,
and has received many awards for its Bovince has full design, repro and
proofing facilities in-house, coupled with Mac workstations and ISDN
lines, combining to offer clients full-service. Bovince is ISO 9002
accredited for quality assurance, TO15014001 and EMAS accredited for its
environmental management systems and is working towards the Investors In
Bovince invests in the community through the modern apprenticeship
programme and has a commitment to support education, training and
community affairs wherever it can. The company offers work experience
for school-leavers and also recycles safe waste paper through charity
scrap projects nationwide.
For more information, contact Leigh Rosen, sales director, tel: 0181-527
0047, fax: 0181-527 0453.
CAM # 16:10:97
Campaign Poster Advertising Awards 1997: The Sponsors Profiles -
Readers’ Award - Concord
Concord is the UK’s leading independent agency specialising in
The company has continued to strengthen its authoritative position
through commitments to the highest levels of service to its customers.
It is the only specialist to have won, and maintained, the BS ISO 9002
quality kitemark for service.
So far in 1997, Concord’s innovative approach to the ambient media
sector has involved the first use of the tube-car strap for Vaseline
Deodorant for Men, London’s bus hub-caps for Baby Bel cheese, 10ft by
27ft portrait supersites for Peugeot’s 106, ’aerials’ fixed to
six-sheets for Ericsson, laser projection on to the Houses of Parliament
for the Independent, and a Central London supersite turned into a shower
for Melinda Messenger as part of a PR initiative for Organics
Further investment in a proximity database enabling sites to be
pinpointed to outlets (or any grid reference) is under way, ensuring
that Concord Account Groups continue to have the latest and best
planning facilities available. The overlay of this data to the industry
POSTAR grading and classification system will provide its clients with
unrivalled edge in package and individual site selection.
Sponsorship, airport advertising, poster printing and international
activity are available via Concord’s parent company, Alban
Communications. Alban’s European network, ONE (Outdoor Network Europe),
has been operating successfully for more than a year, handling such
campaigns as the Economist and Iomega.
Double-figure growth, more recruitment and continued investment in
providing the account teams with the right tools, have ensured increased
market share, and yet another successful year for Concord.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%