Campaign Poster Advertising Awards 1997: The Sponsors Profiles - Best Use of Taxi Advertising - Taxi Media
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 October 1997 12:00AM
Taxi Media has been the leading taxi advertising contractor for 24 years, with the past 12 months being some of the most hectic ever. A five-fold revenue expansion during the 90s has matched the growth of its product range from three to 11 products. The medium is now truly national, and is becoming international with Taxi Media having established partnerships across Europe and the Middle East.
Taxi Media has been the leading taxi advertising contractor for 24
years, with the past 12 months being some of the most hectic ever. A
five-fold revenue expansion during the 90s has matched the growth of its
product range from three to 11 products. The medium is now truly
national, and is becoming international with Taxi Media having
established partnerships across Europe and the Middle East.
The medium has been at the forefront of the recent charge into ambient
media, driven by its unique ability to add value to mainstream usage by
directly interacting with the passenger through product placement,
promotions and PR functions, alongside its dynamic penetration of
population-dense key city centre markets.
A number of media claim to cover London, but none can match the
combination of concentration and dominance Taxi Media delivers within
the critical Central London area. Its taxi drivers spend more than 97
per cent of their time searching for or carrying people around the city,
operating up to 24 hours a day.
This concentrated effort brings results against the critical market and
audience focused in the heart of the capital city - the highest density
of purchasing power in the UK, covering politics, business, retail,
entertainment, tourism and media, ensuring high impact on a vital and
affluent audience with minimum wastage.
Continuing its pattern of product innovation, Taxi Media has just
launched two new liveried taxi products, bringing choice and flexibility
to the city centre arena. All livery products are now convenient to
purchase, being production inclusive. Tactical livery delivers
high-impact sites focused in the heart of London, concentrated in
Taxi Media is committed to giving its clients value; creating media
events rather than just campaigns.
1998 sees Taxi Media’s 25th anniversary. Contact it about your next
campaign and join its many clients who have now developed long-term
relationships with this medium.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer (UX, Mobile, UI, Music Industry) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager £35-40k Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Relationship Marketing/Affiliates Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum + 12 month contract, London
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £26,000 - 30,000 , South Bank
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'