CAMPAIGN DIARY: BBH shows team spirit
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 July 1998 12:00AM
For those of you who don’t follow cricket, golf or any of the other sports now gracing our screens, rest easy, football is still with us.
For those of you who don’t follow cricket, golf or any of the other
sports now gracing our screens, rest easy, football is still with
Bartle Bogle Hegarty is to take part in the Bauer Agency World Cup 1998,
the first time the tournament has been open to agencies outside
BBH is the only UK agency in the contest.
The tournament, now in its tenth year, is made up of eight groups of six
teams with the winning side in each group going through to the knock-out
Black Sheep FC - the BBH team - has secured Audi as its sponsor and
matches will even be shown on German television.
Just for fun, the BBH team has created a spoof of the 1978 Panini album
showing the German players who took part in the World Cup held in
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland