BDDP GGT ads take Pretty Polly to New York
By JOHN TYLEE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 October 1997 12:00AM
BDDP GGT is launching a new range of Pretty Polly hosiery with a poster campaign set in New York.
BDDP GGT is launching a new range of Pretty Polly hosiery with a
poster campaign set in New York.
The two executions for the NY Legs coloured and patterned tights range
feature the models, Jill Tafrate and Mindi Van Dyke, lounging on a
girder that is suspended against the Manhattan skyline.
In one, the models sit back to back wearing glamorous black outfits and
brightly coloured tights. One model wears trainers while the other
sports spike-heel shoes.
In the second execution, a model reclines on the girder with her legs
resting on its supporting chain. She wears a little black dress and
rectangular patterned tights that pick out the geometrical detail of the
New York skyscrapers.
Trevor Beattie, the creative director of BDDP GGT, said: ’We never try
to be provocative - this is a new image for a new, vast product. It’s
The ads, which launch this week across 3,000 sites nationally, will run
for two weeks. They were created by the copywriter, Paula Jackson, and
the art director, Chris Beckles, with photography by Barry Lategan, the
first person to shoot Twiggy.
Media was planned and bought by Media Solutions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push