BDDP GGT ads take Pretty Polly to New York
By JOHN TYLEE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 October 1997 12:00AM
BDDP GGT is launching a new range of Pretty Polly hosiery with a poster campaign set in New York.
BDDP GGT is launching a new range of Pretty Polly hosiery with a
poster campaign set in New York.
The two executions for the NY Legs coloured and patterned tights range
feature the models, Jill Tafrate and Mindi Van Dyke, lounging on a
girder that is suspended against the Manhattan skyline.
In one, the models sit back to back wearing glamorous black outfits and
brightly coloured tights. One model wears trainers while the other
sports spike-heel shoes.
In the second execution, a model reclines on the girder with her legs
resting on its supporting chain. She wears a little black dress and
rectangular patterned tights that pick out the geometrical detail of the
New York skyscrapers.
Trevor Beattie, the creative director of BDDP GGT, said: ’We never try
to be provocative - this is a new image for a new, vast product. It’s
The ads, which launch this week across 3,000 sites nationally, will run
for two weeks. They were created by the copywriter, Paula Jackson, and
the art director, Chris Beckles, with photography by Barry Lategan, the
first person to shoot Twiggy.
Media was planned and bought by Media Solutions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire
- Business Development Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Tamworth