Jarman-Price takes on lead marketing post at DNA Digital
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 June 1999 12:00AM
Russell Jarman-Price, one of the founders of Still Price Court Twivy D’Souza, is to lead a new digital marketing unit set up by the new-media agency, DNA Consulting.
Russell Jarman-Price, one of the founders of Still Price Court
Twivy D’Souza, is to lead a new digital marketing unit set up by the
new-media agency, DNA Consulting.
DNA Digital’s remit will be to help clients exploit the opportunities
opening up throughout digital media, particularly in digital television.
DNA Consulting is already developing content for a number of clients who
are looking to take their brands on to interactive TV.
Jarman-Price has been appointed a non-executive director and head of
content. He will also continue in his role as creative director of
Winchester Entertainment, the production company behind the British
feature film, Shooting Fish.
Jarman-Price told Campaign: ’Clients who are currently creating content
for 30 seconds of TV airtime can now own an entire television channel
for the cost of a TV advertising campaign.’
He believes that content partnering will require a set of skills that do
not exist in traditional advertising agencies or new-media agencies.
DNA’s clients include B&Q, Electrolux, Cheltenham & Gloucester, Royal &
SunAlliance, World Vision and the COI.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account