Whitbread assigns Hoegaarden brand initiative to Mother
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 December 1998 12:00AM
Mother has taken on a third slice of Whitbread business this week by winning the brief to create a major campaign for Hoegaarden, the Belgian white beer brand.
Mother has taken on a third slice of Whitbread business this week
by winning the brief to create a major campaign for Hoegaarden, the
Belgian white beer brand.
The agency already works with Whitbread on Source, the vodka drink
launched earlier this year, and on Beefeater restaurants, whose ad
campaign is now on air.
Peter Jackson, the director of marketing at Whitbread, said: ’Whitbread
has a roster of agencies but Mother is the right partner - it is great
to work closely with an agency whose dynamic creativity will add
excitement to the brand.’
Hoegaarden, which was introduced to the UK in 1990, has been handled by
Lowe Howard-Spink but has produced no advertising of note. Its most
high-profile marketing to date has been the sponsorship of the Channel 4
late-night music programme, The White Room.
Andrew Medd, a partner at Mother, said: ’This is one of the most
exciting prospects in the beer market.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account