Grey conveys deep cleansing benefits of Oxygen skincare
By FRANCESCA NEWLAND, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 December 1998 12:00AM
SmithKline Beecham is putting #2 million behind the television launch of a line of skin cleansing products, called Oxygen, that will complement its existing range of Oxy medicated skincare.
SmithKline Beecham is putting #2 million behind the television
launch of a line of skin cleansing products, called Oxygen, that will
complement its existing range of Oxy medicated skincare.
Grey has produced the campaign, which will run nationally throughout
January under the theme, ’Breathe life into your skin.’
The 30-second commercial features a girl seemingly suffocating deep
under water before fighting her way to the surface.
The new range claims to unblock pores, allowing the skin to remain
healthy and so eliminating the need for emergency action.
The commercial underscores its message by showing the girl swimming past
a series of bubbles, each showing people who need the product.
They include a girl obscured behind a filthy window, a man wiping away
heavy eye make-up and a couple wearing anti-pollution masks as a lorry
belches out exhaust fumes beside them.
The ad was produced by the agency creative team, Kate Humphries and Nick
Roland, and was directed by Michael Abel of Ferocious Films.
Media buying is handled by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire