One Four One recruits two to help boost UK business
By CLARE COZENS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 December 1998 12:00AM
One Four One, the sales promotion arm of Bates Dorland, has appointed a new managing director and client services director following two high-level departures from the agency.
One Four One, the sales promotion arm of Bates Dorland, has
appointed a new managing director and client services director following
two high-level departures from the agency.
Both Andy Annett, the new managing director, and Ollie Raeburn, the new
client services director, had worked at the agency previously, the
former for one year and the latter for two. Annett joins from Tequila
London and Raeburn joins from the Marketing Store.
The two departing staff are the former client services director, Hugh
Taylor, who will become the chief executive of an as yet unnamed UK
below-the-line agency, and Jos Marcon, a former group account director
who has moved to Court Burkitt + Company to launch a sales promotion
Annett will assume the managing director’s role in January, which will
be a beefed-up version of the role previously held by John Lee, who will
become the agency’s chief executive.
Annett was the business development director at Tequila, and ran the
agency’s Rothmans account. At One Four One he will he will help run the
agency’s tobacco account, British American Tobacco.
Raeburn directly replaces Taylor in the role of client services
director, although his role will also be expanded to include new
business. At the Marketing Store, he ran the McDonald’s business across
Peter Crossing, the agency’s chairman, said: ’Both appointments have
been made with the intention of boosting the UK business. The agency has
been very successful internationally through our 42 offices worldwide,
but we now want more business in the local market.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement