Hollinger Digital hands web account to BBH Unlimited
By CLARE COZENS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 December 1998 12:00AM
Hollinger Digital has appointed the newly formed through-the-line agency, BBH Unlimited, to promote the launch of its search engine, UK.Max.com.
Hollinger Digital has appointed the newly formed through-the-line
agency, BBH Unlimited, to promote the launch of its search engine,
The new site is designed to offer a UK-focused search facility with
UK-specific directories. It goes live at the end of December with an
introductory offer of free e-mail.
The first advertising will appear in newspapers and specialist magazines
on 27 December and will run for three months, followed by further above-
and below-the-line marketing next year. The annual marketing spend will
be #2.5 million.
Steve Kershaw, managing director of BBH Unlimited, said: ’We are
delighted with the appointment and believe the relationship will be
exciting and beneficial as both parties share similar goals.’
BBH Unlimited was set up as a total communications agency to provide an
advertising, direct marketing and sales promotion service under one
roof. It was formed in September after Bartle Bogle Hegarty folded
Limbo, its ten-year-old direct marketing operation, and brought its
staff and clients in-house. The new agency inherited Audi and Swinton
Insurance from Limbo as its flagship accounts.
Hollinger Digital is a division of Hollinger International, a publishing
company based in New York.
Other websites operated by the company include Canada.com, SunTimes.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds