TMD Carat secures pounds 5m planning and buying for Princes
By ANNA GRIFFITHS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 December 1997 12:00AM
TMD Carat has won the media planning and buying business for the Princes Group as the food and drinks company overhauls its brand strategy.
TMD Carat has won the media planning and buying business for the
Princes Group as the food and drinks company overhauls its brand
The media account, which Princes claims will be worth pounds 5 million
in 1998, was previously handled by J. Walter Thompson Manchester on a
full-service basis. JWT will retain the creative account.
Ian Shepherd, the marketing director of the Princes Manufacturing
Division, is a former marketing director of Asda, a TMD client.
Shepherd said his familarity with TMD helped the agency clinch the
’TMD’s organisational strengths and media expertise are an ideal fit
with our business aspirations and culture,’ he said.
Mark Craze, TMD’s managing director, commented: ’We look forward to
help-ing meet Princes’ ambitious business objectives.’
Although Princes spent only just over pounds 500,000 on advertising over
the past year, the repositioning will lead to greater marketing support.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Middlesex
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England