CCHM restructures operation in bid to target more clients
By RICHARD COOK, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 December 1997 12:00AM
The financial services agency, Camp Chipperfield Hill Murray, is relaunching to target the entire services sector.
The financial services agency, Camp Chipperfield Hill Murray, is
relaunching to target the entire services sector.
The agency, which was formed as Hill Murray in 1984, renamed itself as
CCHM in May and appointed Lucian Camp, the creative director of DMB&B
Financial, as joint chief executive, creative director and 40 per cent
shareholder. Camp said this week that the agency’s financial services
background would provide the perfect platform for its expansion.
’All service businesses are people businesses,’ he said. ’You need to
work on them from the inside out - the starting point is how the people
actually behave. And you need to build brands from the bottom up,
because if customers’ experience of the product does not match the brand
story, you’re wasting your time.’
CCHM will offer a through-the-line service embracing consultancy as well
as advertising. Dubbing itself the UK’s only ’service brand agency’, it
will pitch to clients with a range of bespoke research tools, including
’defining moments research’, which identifies the key times at which
customers judge a brand, and ’brand alive research’, which involves
workshops with the client company’s staff.
Stephen Chipperfield, the agency managing director and joint chief
executive, said the time was right to expand beyond the financial niche,
where a series of mergers has created fewer and bigger companies, which
tend to offer a similar range of services. ’We want to maintain our
strong constituency in financial services and we believe that financial
services has some valuable lessons to teach other sectors,’ he added.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + other benefits , Slough
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart