CCHM restructures operation in bid to target more clients
By RICHARD COOK, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 December 1997 12:00AM
The financial services agency, Camp Chipperfield Hill Murray, is relaunching to target the entire services sector.
The financial services agency, Camp Chipperfield Hill Murray, is
relaunching to target the entire services sector.
The agency, which was formed as Hill Murray in 1984, renamed itself as
CCHM in May and appointed Lucian Camp, the creative director of DMB&B
Financial, as joint chief executive, creative director and 40 per cent
shareholder. Camp said this week that the agency’s financial services
background would provide the perfect platform for its expansion.
’All service businesses are people businesses,’ he said. ’You need to
work on them from the inside out - the starting point is how the people
actually behave. And you need to build brands from the bottom up,
because if customers’ experience of the product does not match the brand
story, you’re wasting your time.’
CCHM will offer a through-the-line service embracing consultancy as well
as advertising. Dubbing itself the UK’s only ’service brand agency’, it
will pitch to clients with a range of bespoke research tools, including
’defining moments research’, which identifies the key times at which
customers judge a brand, and ’brand alive research’, which involves
workshops with the client company’s staff.
Stephen Chipperfield, the agency managing director and joint chief
executive, said the time was right to expand beyond the financial niche,
where a series of mergers has created fewer and bigger companies, which
tend to offer a similar range of services. ’We want to maintain our
strong constituency in financial services and we believe that financial
services has some valuable lessons to teach other sectors,’ he added.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Copywriter - Brand and Internal comms agency - £50-60K plus bens The Creative Recruiter £50-60K plus bens, Central London
- Design Group Head - Growing Agency - £50-55K plus bens The Creative Recruiter £50-55K plus bens, London
- Senior Copywriter - Content and Conceptual - £35-50K plus bens The Creative Recruiter £35-50K plus bens, London
- Senior Creative Team - Step up to Creative Directors - £60-80K plus bens The Creative Recruiter £60-80K plus bens, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity