CAMPAIGN DIARY: No crying on the hard shoulder from O’Shea
By MAIRI CLARK, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 December 1997 12:00AM
Last week’s fire at Heathrow wreaked havoc with Banks Hoggins O’Shea’s weekend in Dublin.
Last week’s fire at Heathrow wreaked havoc with Banks Hoggins
O’Shea’s weekend in Dublin.
Sheila Campbell, Banks Hoggins’ creative secretary, had booked the
flights and everyone was to meet at Heathrow to catch their planes. The
fire meant this was no longer possible because all domestic and European
flights were cancelled.
Campbell managed to rebook all the flights to Dublin from City airport
and was feeling very proud of herself - until Cityjet called to say that
none of the flights could depart due to technical problems.
She finally managed to book everyone on other flights - apart from a
motley crew of five who were taken by bus to Stanstead to catch
Tootling down the motorway they noticed a figure on the hard
It was the creative director, Chris O’Shea, who had opted to drive to
the airport and had broken down on the way. The kindly lot took him on
board and finally got to Dublin. Phew.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London