By MAIRI CLARK, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 December 1997 12:00AM
Have you found the rigours of the party season all too much? Well, we’re pleased to announce that next year will be a little more sedate.
Have you found the rigours of the party season all too much? Well,
we’re pleased to announce that next year will be a little more
Martin Loat, managing director of the PR consultancy, Propeller, and
Adam Raoof, a chess tournament organiser, have set up a chess club that
will meet on the second and fourth Monday of every month.
Meetings will be held in a private room in the Agency Club in Covent
Garden and tournaments catering for all skill levels will take place
throughout the year.
A year’s subscription costs pounds 90, but those who apply before 12
January receive a pounds 25 discount. Details are available 0171-636
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region