NEWS: BBH unveils line-up for senior positions in Singapore office
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 September 1996 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has revealed the structure and line-up of its new Singapore office, which opened for business this month.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has revealed the structure and line-up of its new
Singapore office, which opened for business this month.
The set-up will see Cindy Gallop, a BBH board director since 1992,
appointed to deputy managing director of the Asia-Pacific office.
Gallop, 36, joined BBH in 1989 and has worked on Coca-Cola, Shell,
Derwent Valley Foods and Cadbury. She will report to Simon Sherwood, the
new agency’s chief executive.
BBH Asia-Pacific wants to build a portfolio of clients on what it calls
a pan-regional basis, but without the conventional agency structure. The
new office will work with some existing BBH clients, but Sherwood
stressed that it is being set up as a standalone agency.
Sherwood said: ‘We’ve spent two years looking at the opportunities
within this region. To offer clients something that is similar to what
is currently available makes no sense. We have worked hard at trying to
bring significant differences to our product.’
Sherwood has appointed a team of four, including Gallop. The other team
members are Stanley Wong, 36, creative director; Alice Cheng Beukers,
33, strategic planning director; and Christine Ng, 31, media director.
Wong was an associate creative director of Grey Advertising in Hong Kong
until 1990, and spent six years at J. Walter Thompson Hong Kong as the
Cheng Beukers began her marketing career at Procter and Gamble and then
Compaq. Most recently she was a partner in the Hong Kong subsidiary of
Ng joins from Dentsu Young and Rubicam, where she was joint media
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'