NEWS: BBH unveils line-up for senior positions in Singapore office
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 September 1996 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has revealed the structure and line-up of its new Singapore office, which opened for business this month.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has revealed the structure and line-up of its new
Singapore office, which opened for business this month.
The set-up will see Cindy Gallop, a BBH board director since 1992,
appointed to deputy managing director of the Asia-Pacific office.
Gallop, 36, joined BBH in 1989 and has worked on Coca-Cola, Shell,
Derwent Valley Foods and Cadbury. She will report to Simon Sherwood, the
new agency’s chief executive.
BBH Asia-Pacific wants to build a portfolio of clients on what it calls
a pan-regional basis, but without the conventional agency structure. The
new office will work with some existing BBH clients, but Sherwood
stressed that it is being set up as a standalone agency.
Sherwood said: ‘We’ve spent two years looking at the opportunities
within this region. To offer clients something that is similar to what
is currently available makes no sense. We have worked hard at trying to
bring significant differences to our product.’
Sherwood has appointed a team of four, including Gallop. The other team
members are Stanley Wong, 36, creative director; Alice Cheng Beukers,
33, strategic planning director; and Christine Ng, 31, media director.
Wong was an associate creative director of Grey Advertising in Hong Kong
until 1990, and spent six years at J. Walter Thompson Hong Kong as the
Cheng Beukers began her marketing career at Procter and Gamble and then
Compaq. Most recently she was a partner in the Hong Kong subsidiary of
Ng joins from Dentsu Young and Rubicam, where she was joint media
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Creative Team - Step up to Creative Directors - £60-80K plus bens The Creative Recruiter £60-80K plus bens, Central London
- Digital Account Manager - London - £35K plus benefits Salt £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- SEO Consultant - London - £40K plus benefits Salt £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of SEO - Berlin - up to 120K Euros Salt €90000 - €120000 per annum + benefits, Berlin
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity