DMB&B’s Euro chief Johan Hofstra quits in network revamp
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 May 1999 12:00AM
Johan Hofstra, the president of DMB&B’s operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, has abruptly resigned as the agency restructures its worldwide operations.
Johan Hofstra, the president of DMB&B’s operations in Europe, the
Middle East and Africa, has abruptly resigned as the agency restructures
its worldwide operations.
Hofstra, who has worked for DMB&B for ten years, is to leave on 1
Arthur Selkowitz, the chairman and chief executive of DMB&B, has assumed
Hofstra’s responsibilities immediately. Selkowitz confirmed that Hofstra
was leaving ’to pursue other interests’.
It is believed that the position will be restructured so that a number
of people can take on Hofstra’s regional responsibilities.
Selkowitz added: ’We have been looking for some time at the way we are
organised as the needs of our clients and the world changes. One of the
things that is obvious about this business is that it is not standing
still, and we have looked at all facets to see if the structure and
hierarchy is appropriate as we go forward. We are looking at significant
changes in the company from a geographical standpoint, which will be
revealed in the relatively near future.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account