DMB&B’s Euro chief Johan Hofstra quits in network revamp
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 May 1999 12:00AM
Johan Hofstra, the president of DMB&B’s operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, has abruptly resigned as the agency restructures its worldwide operations.
Johan Hofstra, the president of DMB&B’s operations in Europe, the
Middle East and Africa, has abruptly resigned as the agency restructures
its worldwide operations.
Hofstra, who has worked for DMB&B for ten years, is to leave on 1
Arthur Selkowitz, the chairman and chief executive of DMB&B, has assumed
Hofstra’s responsibilities immediately. Selkowitz confirmed that Hofstra
was leaving ’to pursue other interests’.
It is believed that the position will be restructured so that a number
of people can take on Hofstra’s regional responsibilities.
Selkowitz added: ’We have been looking for some time at the way we are
organised as the needs of our clients and the world changes. One of the
things that is obvious about this business is that it is not standing
still, and we have looked at all facets to see if the structure and
hierarchy is appropriate as we go forward. We are looking at significant
changes in the company from a geographical standpoint, which will be
revealed in the relatively near future.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London