Roche in talks with three about revamp of Sanatogen range
By KAREN YATES, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 August 1998 12:00AM
The Swiss health goods manufacturer, Roche Consumer Health, has briefed three agencies to create a fresh approach for its range of Sanatogen vitamin products.
The Swiss health goods manufacturer, Roche Consumer Health, has
briefed three agencies to create a fresh approach for its range of
Sanatogen vitamin products.
The company’s three roster agencies, Bates Dorland, DMB&B and WCRS, have
been invited to Roche’s UK headquarters at Welwyn Garden City for secret
presentations. WCRS currently handles Sanatogen’s vitamin tablets and
Start Up!, a vitamin-enhanced fruit juice brand, Dorlands handles its
Rennie indigestion remedies and DMB&B its Supradyn and Eleve brands.
Bates and DMB&B are key agencies elsewhere in the world for Roche, which
wants to achieve a greater brand cohesion across Europe.
Vitamin supplements represent a fast-growing sector in the UK but
Sanatogen’s lead is being eroded, both by the popularity of own-label
vitamin products and by the aggressive tactics of the US newcomer,
No-one from any of the three agencies was available to comment on the
review, and the Roche UK general manager, Gavin Bell, who is running the
pitch, had not returned calls as Campaign went to press.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account