NEWS: Travis Sennett nets online launch task for financial paper
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 March 1996 12:00AM
Handelsblatt, Germany’s equivalent of the Financial Times, is to launch an English-language online news service for businessmen across the world with advertising by Travis Sennett Sully Ross.
Handelsblatt, Germany’s equivalent of the Financial Times, is to launch
an English-language online news service for businessmen across the world
with advertising by Travis Sennett Sully Ross.
The Dusseldorf-based business daily is reported to be spending more than
pounds 1 million to launch the service at the beginning of next month.
Travis Sennett saw off challenges from four London agencies to win the
task, with advertising under the theme, ‘Every aspect of German business
The slogan will run across all the promotional work, which includes
satellite television, international business titles and direct mail.
The online facility will launch in Europe and the US before rolling out
to more than 30 countries. Media will be bought from London by Dentsu,
Travis Sennett’s Japanese parent.
Handelsblatt will run a five-days-a-week English language summary of its
German edition targeted at chief executives and senior managers of
Peter Travis, the agency’s managing director, said: ‘Germany’s economy
is Europe’s strongest and it’s increasingly important that international
companies understand it.’
Raymond Johnson Ohla, Handelsblatt’s managing director, cited Travis
Sennett’s experience in handling CNN International and direct response
clients such as Dell computers as major factors in the decision to
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Purple Consultancy £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Product Planning & Proposition Development Manager Better Placed Recruitment £145 - £250 per day, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard