Moll takes on new-business role at HHCL
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 January 1997 12:00AM
Howell Henry Chaldecott Lury is stepping up its new-business drive by promoting Minnie Moll, a senior account director, to be its first dedicated new-business director.
Howell Henry Chaldecott Lury is stepping up its new-business drive
by promoting Minnie Moll, a senior account director, to be its first
dedicated new-business director.
The appointment follows the decision to split the agency’s new-business
and business development roles. Both had been handled by Anne Harris,
the business development director. Harris now increases her commitment
to building relationships with existing clients and consultants, as well
as heading the agency’s marketing effort.
Rupert Howell, managing partner of HHCL, said: ’We have won most of our
business recently through consultants rather than pitches. We want to
make sure we don’t miss out on the pitch circuit. The ideal new-business
character is a person who lights up the room. Minnie is very bright and
can make an impression in a very short time.’
Harris, who joined HHCL from Bates Dorland in 1991, said: ’I won’t take
my eye off new business. I will introduce Minnie to people I have built
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Â– Digital Sales Promotions Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: See below - GREAT package, West London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £35k+bens, London
- Affiliate Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £50k+bens, London