NEWS: Lansdown wins pounds 2m Appletise rebranding
By KAREN YATES, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 May 1996 12:00AM
Lansdown Conquest has landed the full-service job of relaunching Appletise in the UK, an account that could be worth up to pounds 2 million.
Lansdown Conquest has landed the full-service job of relaunching
Appletise in the UK, an account that could be worth up to pounds 2
The business moves from Duckworth Finn Grubb Waters, which created a re-
written version of the ‘Adam and Eve’ story - seen in cinemas last year
- for the carbonated fruit juice. Media, which was with Pattison
Horswell Durden, also moves to Lansdown.
An infusion of new blood, including group marketing director, Stephen
Cahill, and UK marketing manager, Rob Abel, has prompted a move towards
a new look for the brand, which is owned by Appletiser UK.
Simon Frank, the creative director of Lansdown, confirmed the win: ‘We
are working on a completely new brand strategy,’ he said.
Appletise was launched in the 80s and is now available in two other
flavours, Orangetise and Grapetise. It has a good following among its
mainly female consumers, but has yet to shake off its image as a niche
Its relaunch is expected to kick off towards the end of the year with a
television campaign backed by press ads in addition to a below-the-
Bill Patterson, the chief executive of Lansdown, said: ‘We have spent a
year putting together a team of top quality brand players and it looks
as though our strategy is beginning to pay off.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Wolverhampton
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £17000 - £21000 per annum, Birmingham
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment negotiable, Oxfordshire