NEWS: Campaign to set up interactive surgery at multimedia expo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 May 1996 12:00AM
Campaign and its sister title, Marketing, are jointly to sponsor a special interactive marketing forum at this year’s Multimedia ’96 exhibition at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London.
Campaign and its sister title, Marketing, are jointly to sponsor a
special interactive marketing forum at this year’s Multimedia ’96
exhibition at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London.
The exhibition, now in its second year, runs from June 18-20, and the
interactive marketing forum will take the form of a ‘show within a show’
with its own exhibitors.
The items lined up for the exhibition include an example of a ‘digital
sitting room’, which demonstrates how families in the 21st century will
use new technology for their everyday lives.
In addition, visitors will be able to browse online through products
such as Campaign’s Interactive Futures report, the MAID electronic
database, and the Reuters online news service.
Separately, leading advertising and marketing experts will conduct a
daily series of seminars and a surgery.
Further details are available from the Business Design Centre on 0171-
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign