NEWS: Campaign to set up interactive surgery at multimedia expo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 May 1996 12:00AM
Campaign and its sister title, Marketing, are jointly to sponsor a special interactive marketing forum at this year’s Multimedia ’96 exhibition at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London.
Campaign and its sister title, Marketing, are jointly to sponsor a
special interactive marketing forum at this year’s Multimedia ’96
exhibition at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London.
The exhibition, now in its second year, runs from June 18-20, and the
interactive marketing forum will take the form of a ‘show within a show’
with its own exhibitors.
The items lined up for the exhibition include an example of a ‘digital
sitting room’, which demonstrates how families in the 21st century will
use new technology for their everyday lives.
In addition, visitors will be able to browse online through products
such as Campaign’s Interactive Futures report, the MAID electronic
database, and the Reuters online news service.
Separately, leading advertising and marketing experts will conduct a
daily series of seminars and a surgery.
Further details are available from the Business Design Centre on 0171-
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire