Creative duo Impey and Daniel exit APL to join ranks of CDP
By STEPHEN ARMSTRONG, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 July 1997 12:00AM
CDP has raided Ammirati Puris Lintas to recruit the senior creative team, Jon Daniel and Simon Impey.
CDP has raided Ammirati Puris Lintas to recruit the senior creative
team, Jon Daniel and Simon Impey.
The move reunites Daniel and Impey with Adrian Kemsley, who joined CDP
as its executive creative director from APL a year ago.
’Everyone who has worked with them says they’re brilliant because they
think in broad ideas,’ Kemsley said.
Daniel and Impey, who share the copywriting and art direction roles, ran
their own graphic design business, Headland, for a number of years
before joining APL four-and-a-half years ago.
They have worked on campaigns for the Coalition of Child Prostitution
and Tourism, Virgin Direct and Californian Raisins. They created the
Institute of Contemporary Art’s ’living art’ push, which used live men
in costumes to bring home the message that all ICA exhibits come from
Daniel said he and Impey were drawn to CDP because of its increasing
interest in looking at communications as a whole. ’We have a very
through-the-line mentality. It doesn’t matter where you use an idea, as
long as it’s a good one,’ he commented.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Graphic Designer Guru Careers £20 - 30k (DOE), Based in West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- We Built This City rises up the charts after Three ad