Creative duo Impey and Daniel exit APL to join ranks of CDP
By STEPHEN ARMSTRONG, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 July 1997 12:00AM
CDP has raided Ammirati Puris Lintas to recruit the senior creative team, Jon Daniel and Simon Impey.
CDP has raided Ammirati Puris Lintas to recruit the senior creative
team, Jon Daniel and Simon Impey.
The move reunites Daniel and Impey with Adrian Kemsley, who joined CDP
as its executive creative director from APL a year ago.
’Everyone who has worked with them says they’re brilliant because they
think in broad ideas,’ Kemsley said.
Daniel and Impey, who share the copywriting and art direction roles, ran
their own graphic design business, Headland, for a number of years
before joining APL four-and-a-half years ago.
They have worked on campaigns for the Coalition of Child Prostitution
and Tourism, Virgin Direct and Californian Raisins. They created the
Institute of Contemporary Art’s ’living art’ push, which used live men
in costumes to bring home the message that all ICA exhibits come from
Daniel said he and Impey were drawn to CDP because of its increasing
interest in looking at communications as a whole. ’We have a very
through-the-line mentality. It doesn’t matter where you use an idea, as
long as it’s a good one,’ he commented.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Digital PSD Group Up to £80,000 + Car, Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand & Advertising Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency