NEWS: PHD poised to form Euro operation with top German agency
By JOHN OWEN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 January 1996 12:00AM
Pattison Horswell Durden is on the brink of forging an international media network with two of Europe’s top media operations.
Pattison Horswell Durden is on the brink of forging an international
media network with two of Europe’s top media operations.
Debis Marketing Services, which owns Germany’s leading non-aligned media
shop, Debis GFMO, and Media Planning, the largest media shop in Spain,
are understood to be in advanced discussions about setting up a joint
venture with PHD in the UK.
The set-up would provide a home for international accounts that need
handling in the UK, as well as giving PHD the opportunity to pitch for
international business from UK-based clients.
The UK joint venture would effectively operate as a holding company,
which would subcontract all its media planning and buying through PHD.
The arrangement would allow PHD to avoid selling an equity stake to its
David Pattison, a partner at PHD, confirmed: ‘We are in negotiations,
but we are a distance away from finalising anything.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency