NEWS: PHD poised to form Euro operation with top German agency
By JOHN OWEN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 January 1996 12:00AM
Pattison Horswell Durden is on the brink of forging an international media network with two of Europe’s top media operations.
Pattison Horswell Durden is on the brink of forging an international
media network with two of Europe’s top media operations.
Debis Marketing Services, which owns Germany’s leading non-aligned media
shop, Debis GFMO, and Media Planning, the largest media shop in Spain,
are understood to be in advanced discussions about setting up a joint
venture with PHD in the UK.
The set-up would provide a home for international accounts that need
handling in the UK, as well as giving PHD the opportunity to pitch for
international business from UK-based clients.
The UK joint venture would effectively operate as a holding company,
which would subcontract all its media planning and buying through PHD.
The arrangement would allow PHD to avoid selling an equity stake to its
David Pattison, a partner at PHD, confirmed: ‘We are in negotiations,
but we are a distance away from finalising anything.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London