NEWS: PHD poised to form Euro operation with top German agency
By JOHN OWEN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 January 1996 12:00AM
Pattison Horswell Durden is on the brink of forging an international media network with two of Europe’s top media operations.
Pattison Horswell Durden is on the brink of forging an international
media network with two of Europe’s top media operations.
Debis Marketing Services, which owns Germany’s leading non-aligned media
shop, Debis GFMO, and Media Planning, the largest media shop in Spain,
are understood to be in advanced discussions about setting up a joint
venture with PHD in the UK.
The set-up would provide a home for international accounts that need
handling in the UK, as well as giving PHD the opportunity to pitch for
international business from UK-based clients.
The UK joint venture would effectively operate as a holding company,
which would subcontract all its media planning and buying through PHD.
The arrangement would allow PHD to avoid selling an equity stake to its
David Pattison, a partner at PHD, confirmed: ‘We are in negotiations,
but we are a distance away from finalising anything.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- European Marketing Co-ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Rugby
- Global Head of Trading-South Africa Lipton Fleming £90000 per annum + benefits, Johannesburg
- MW ARt Director Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- SEO Executive - Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency ADLIB competitive, Oxford
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?