NEWS: Korean electronics group picks DMB&B for global branding
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 January 1996 12:00AM
D’Arcy Masius Benton and Bowles has won the LG Group’s dollars 40 million global business in a competitive pitch against McCann-Erickson and M&C Saatchi.
D’Arcy Masius Benton and Bowles has won the LG Group’s dollars 40
million global business in a competitive pitch against McCann-Erickson
and M&C Saatchi.
The appointment is the first in the 49-year history of the Korean-based
electronics giant that was formerly known as Lucky Goldstar. DMB&B put
together a multinational taskforce to pitch for the account in New York.
DMB&B will head the pan-European business from its London office, and
will take charge of the European creative work. The dollars 40 million
budget will be split with the New York office, which will oversee the US
A corporate branding campaign will appear on TV and in print this
summer. The new emphasis on creating an international brand is intended
to bring the LG Group into competition with consumer giants such as
John Farrell, the DMB&B Group chairman, said: ‘LG Group is keen to make
significant progress in corporate brand building.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London