LETTERS: MULTINATIONAL CLIENTS; Too much money is such a burden
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 January 1996 12:00AM
Unlike you to utter the wonderfully arrogant phrase ‘the burden of a multinational client’ (Campaign Perspective,12 January).
Unlike you to utter the wonderfully arrogant phrase ‘the burden of a
multinational client’ (Campaign Perspective,12 January).
Presumably, part of this heavy load is knowing what to do with the
bucket loads of moolah and how to cope with the security of tenure
accounts like this bring to an agency. Some burden.
Rather, isn’t the problem under which agencies struggle that of knowing
how to handle multinational clients?
Michael Wharton, Wharton and Ward, London WC1
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views