LETTERS: MULTINATIONAL CLIENTS; Too much money is such a burden
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 January 1996 12:00AM
Unlike you to utter the wonderfully arrogant phrase ‘the burden of a multinational client’ (Campaign Perspective,12 January).
Unlike you to utter the wonderfully arrogant phrase ‘the burden of a
multinational client’ (Campaign Perspective,12 January).
Presumably, part of this heavy load is knowing what to do with the
bucket loads of moolah and how to cope with the security of tenure
accounts like this bring to an agency. Some burden.
Rather, isn’t the problem under which agencies struggle that of knowing
how to handle multinational clients?
Michael Wharton, Wharton and Ward, London WC1
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts