Publicis seeks new media expertise for interactive offering
By CLAIRE COZENS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 February 1999 12:00AM
Publicis is in talks with at least two new-media agencies in a quest to boost the interactive capability of its UK subsidiary, Publicis Technology.
Publicis is in talks with at least two new-media agencies in a
quest to boost the interactive capability of its UK subsidiary, Publicis
It plans either to recruit a number of senior personnel or buy an
Alex Letts, the worldwide president of Publicis Technology, is in charge
of the hunt. He told Campaign: ’We have no intention of going into the
business of web page development. Our business will have exceptionally
close hooks into the rest of the client marketing mix.
’Interactive is a misnomer. What we are actually talking about here is a
high-value-added marketing consultancy, which understands both
traditional communications planning and the power that the new digital
solutions can bring to the game.’
Publicis launched Publicis Technology in 1997 after acquiring the
specialist agency, SMI Group.
It specialises in servicing high-tech clients with traditional
advertising solutions, but also has a small interactive department.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East