By JIM DAVIES, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 June 1998 12:00AM
Golf, the last bastion of male-dominated leisure activity and home of professional skivers, is preparing itself for an assault from women in advertising.
Golf, the last bastion of male-dominated leisure activity and home
of professional skivers, is preparing itself for an assault from women
Celeste Cowman, a director of the recruitment consultants, Celeste
Cowman Associates, is looking for women in the industry interested in
setting up a golfing society.
Meeting four times a year, Cowman is hoping to organise the first
meeting in September, including two lessons as a brief introduction to
golf. Other days out are also promised.
Anyone interested should contact Cowman on 0181-877 1133
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London