By JIM DAVIES, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 June 1998 12:00AM
Golf, the last bastion of male-dominated leisure activity and home of professional skivers, is preparing itself for an assault from women in advertising.
Golf, the last bastion of male-dominated leisure activity and home
of professional skivers, is preparing itself for an assault from women
Celeste Cowman, a director of the recruitment consultants, Celeste
Cowman Associates, is looking for women in the industry interested in
setting up a golfing society.
Meeting four times a year, Cowman is hoping to organise the first
meeting in September, including two lessons as a brief introduction to
golf. Other days out are also promised.
Anyone interested should contact Cowman on 0181-877 1133
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Acquisition Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, Manchester
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Advertising Technology Business Silverdrum £30,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Senior Planner / Buyer or Junior Account Manager - Media Agency - Branding Clients Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, North East England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office