Campaign Press Awards Silver Anniversary 1998 - Sponsor Profiles - Best Written Advertisment - TPL Printers (UK)
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 March 1998 12:00AM
As part of the highly respected Times Publishing Group of Singapore, TPL Printers (UK) was established in 1990 to serve the pan-European catalogue, periodicals and time-sensitive magazine publishing market.
As part of the highly respected Times Publishing Group of
Singapore, TPL Printers (UK) was established in 1990 to serve the
pan-European catalogue, periodicals and time-sensitive magazine
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire, with a plant nearing 200,000 sq
ft in size, TPL Printers has positioned itself as a major force in
Its customers include Emap Pursuit, Future Publishing, Newsweek, John
Brown Publishing, the Economist, Haymarket Publishing and Reed Business
Publishing, to name a few.
Our portfolio of more than 65 titles includes Newsweek, National
Enquirer, Match, Business Central Europe, Hotel and Travel Index, F1
Racing and Classic FM.
Major investment in printing technology, and a highly trained team of
staff, ensures a high-quality service from TPL. Installation of a
Heidelberg M600 32-page press and new six- and 14-pocket stitchers
during 1997 has reinforced our promise of customer commitment. Printing
is computer controlled to ensure accuracy and consistency, and screen
resolutions of up to 200 lines per inch guarantee high repro quality
with fine detail work.
A choice of web-offset formats is also offered: our plant list includes
two Heidelberg 32-page web presses and a Heidelberg five-colour
TPL Printers (UK),
111 Hartlebury Trading Estate,
Worcestershire DY10 4JB
Tel: 01299 251360
Fax: 01299 250994
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'