Cartoon Network in agency hunt for UK and Dutch ad push
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 1998 12:00AM
Cartoon Network, the children’s cable and satellite channel, is looking for a new agency to create a campaign for both the UK and the Netherlands.
Cartoon Network, the children’s cable and satellite channel, is
looking for a new agency to create a campaign for both the UK and the
Turner Entertainment Networks, which owns the cartoon channel, is
understood to be looking at three agencies in the UK. The review is
being led by David Atter, the UK marketing director for Cartoon
’We have spoken to a number of top-flight creative agencies about
working on Cartoon Network’s business, in preparation for our plans for
1999,’ Atter said. ’No decision has yet been made, but we’re excited
about the prospect of working with the company that wins the pitch.’
The company refused to comment on further plans.
Mustoe Merriman Herring Levy resigned the Cartoon Network account a year
ago after working on the business for two years. Since then, all
advertising has been created in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London