RPM3 appoints Carol Wolrich planning chief as part of restructuring
By KAREN YATES, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 November 1998 12:00AM
RPM3 has chosen a former BBDO senior planning director to be its head of planning as the agency continues its restructure.
RPM3 has chosen a former BBDO senior planning director to be its
head of planning as the agency continues its restructure.
Carol Wolrich will join the agency formally at the start of December and
will succeed Maggie Taylor, the agency’s planning partner since
Taylor is moving into a more managerial role to support the agency.
British-born Wolrich joins from BBDO West, Los Angeles, where she was
senior vice-president, director of account planning. She moved to the US
position in July 1997 after ten years at FCB London where she was a
senior planner. Before joining FCB, Wolrich was at DMB&B. She came back
to London this summer for personal reasons and was recruited for the
post by Taylor.
Wolrich said: ’I’m very excited about the challenge. I’m looking forward
to making things happen.’
Paul Cowan, managing director or RPM3, said: ’Carol is part of the new
management team that will help create a new agency. She’s one of those
unusual planners that is strategically brilliant and has a passion for
creativity. Maggie is an outstanding planner and she will now help drive
the group’s development.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire