Ford invites O&M to offer ideas for Euro branding campaign
By CLAIRE COZENS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 May 1999 12:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather is making its first inroads into the Ford of Europe business it lost to Young & Rubicam last year.
Ogilvy & Mather is making its first inroads into the Ford of Europe
business it lost to Young & Rubicam last year.
When Y&R was awarded lead status on Ford last July, part of its brief
was to develop an umbrella branding campaign. It is understood that O&M
has now entered into discussions with Ford about creating that
A Ford spokeswoman said: ’I don’t want to talk about future campaigns.
The two agencies have very specific responsibilities relating to
different brands. The primary responsibility for the brand campaign
rests firmly with Y&R. The two agencies work well together and there is
no conflict between them.’
The news emerged as Ford was lining up its three global roster agencies,
J. Walter Thompson, Y&R and O&M, to pitch for a separate worldwide
campaign planned for the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London