Ford invites O&M to offer ideas for Euro branding campaign
By CLAIRE COZENS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 May 1999 12:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather is making its first inroads into the Ford of Europe business it lost to Young & Rubicam last year.
Ogilvy & Mather is making its first inroads into the Ford of Europe
business it lost to Young & Rubicam last year.
When Y&R was awarded lead status on Ford last July, part of its brief
was to develop an umbrella branding campaign. It is understood that O&M
has now entered into discussions with Ford about creating that
A Ford spokeswoman said: ’I don’t want to talk about future campaigns.
The two agencies have very specific responsibilities relating to
different brands. The primary responsibility for the brand campaign
rests firmly with Y&R. The two agencies work well together and there is
no conflict between them.’
The news emerged as Ford was lining up its three global roster agencies,
J. Walter Thompson, Y&R and O&M, to pitch for a separate worldwide
campaign planned for the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Full Stack Software Developer // BackBone.JS // Central London Salt negotiable, London
- Marketing, Social Media & Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players £20 - £25 per hour, West London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%