Ford invites O&M to offer ideas for Euro branding campaign
By CLAIRE COZENS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 May 1999 12:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather is making its first inroads into the Ford of Europe business it lost to Young & Rubicam last year.
Ogilvy & Mather is making its first inroads into the Ford of Europe
business it lost to Young & Rubicam last year.
When Y&R was awarded lead status on Ford last July, part of its brief
was to develop an umbrella branding campaign. It is understood that O&M
has now entered into discussions with Ford about creating that
A Ford spokeswoman said: ’I don’t want to talk about future campaigns.
The two agencies have very specific responsibilities relating to
different brands. The primary responsibility for the brand campaign
rests firmly with Y&R. The two agencies work well together and there is
no conflict between them.’
The news emerged as Ford was lining up its three global roster agencies,
J. Walter Thompson, Y&R and O&M, to pitch for a separate worldwide
campaign planned for the summer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account