Senior staff exodus continues at Bates as Crossing resigns
By ASHLEY DAVIES, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 May 1999 12:00AM
Peter Crossing, chairman of Bates UK’s below-the-line agency, Blue Skies 141, has resigned along with his managing director, Andrew Annette, and his client services director, Olly Raeburn.
Peter Crossing, chairman of Bates UK’s below-the-line agency, Blue
Skies 141, has resigned along with his managing director, Andrew
Annette, and his client services director, Olly Raeburn.
Bates UK’s chief executive officer, John Stubbings, confirmed the
departures, which come in the same week that John Lee, the 141 chief
executive, and John O’Sullivan, the creative director, were made
At least three other staff, including the creative services director,
Derek Whitehead, have quit in the past week.
The exodus follows the decision to recreate Bates UK as an integrated,
through-the-line agency, using the acquisition of Blue Skies as a
catalyst (Campaign, 23 April). The Blue Skies boss, Graham Green, was
installed as group vice-chairman with board-level responsibility for
Blue Skies 141, Bates Communications and Bates Interactive.
Bates Communications’ chairman, Marcus Evans, and its planning director,
Jeremy Hall, resigned immediately.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London