Hooper Galton picks up first account
By CAROLINE MARSHALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 May 1999 12:00AM
Hooper Galton, the start-up agency launched by three former Bartle Bogle Hegarty staff, has opened for business and scooped its first account - the Norwegian outdoor clothing brand, Helly Hansen.
Hooper Galton, the start-up agency launched by three former Bartle
Bogle Hegarty staff, has opened for business and scooped its first
account - the Norwegian outdoor clothing brand, Helly Hansen.
Helly Hansen has briefed the agency to overhaul its global
communications strategy and to create a TV campaign for the US and print
advertising for the UK and Europe, starting this summer.
Motive Communications has been appointed to handle media
Hooper Galton has three partners: Steve Hooper, Martin Galton and Oliver
Lewis-Barclay. Hooper was one of BBH’s joint creative directors, Galton
was a senior art director and Lewis-Barclay headed up several accounts
including Audi, One2One and Sony.
They are joined by John Burke, another BBH veteran, as head of creative
Lewis-Barclay commented: ’Our positioning is very unflashy: we are
unashamedly creatively focused. That’s why Steve’s and Martin’s names
are on the door. That feels quite fresh to us in today’s industry
Hooper said: ’We certainly wouldn’t pretend to be experts across all
media. We’ve already begun searching for specialists - in media, direct
marketing and new media - to build working relationships with.’
Galton added: ’We want to work with clients who like to join in. There
should be no boundary between strategic and creative processes.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London