CRAFT: NEWS - Oil Factory promo stars set to direct ads through venture with Jane Fuller
By EMMA HALL, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 1997 12:00AM
Jane Fuller Associates has signed a deal with the music video company, Oil Factory, to represent eight of its directors for commercials work in the UK and Europe.
Jane Fuller Associates has signed a deal with the music video
company, Oil Factory, to represent eight of its directors for
commercials work in the UK and Europe.
The list of directors is: Jamie Thraves, Dom & Nick, Wiz, Sophie Muller,
Jonas Akerlund, Thomas Napper, John Hillcoat and Karen Lamond.
Thraves was named as a Hotshot director by Campaign last year, and he
won a D&AD pencil for his pop video for Radiohead’s Just. He is the only
one of the directors with commercials experience, having made spots for
Heineken, Shellys Shoes and the Big Issue.
The new names have made videos for acts including Marilyn Manson, the
Manic Street Preachers, Jamiroquai (Wiz); Blur, No Doubt, Gary Barlow
(Muller); Prodigy (Akerlund); and Texas and Garbage (Lamond).
Oil Factory set up a commercials production arm, Oil Factory Films, in
July 1996, under Steve Dell. The venture will be superseded by the
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire