NEWS: Pentax shares gold honours with Levi’s at Campaign Press
By JANE AUSTIN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 March 1996 12:00AM
K Advertising and Bartle Bogle Hegarty won the top gold awards at the Campaign Press Awards on Wednesday.
K Advertising and Bartle Bogle Hegarty won the top gold awards at the
Campaign Press Awards on Wednesday.
K Advertising won the best individual advertisement category with Pentax
‘baby’, and BBH’s Levi’s work gained the gold for the best campaign of
BBH was named the inaugural winner of the Most Successful Advertising
Agency prize at the 23rd Press Awards ceremony, held in London.
The agency was also nominated the most successful agency in consumer
magazines and national newspapers, while Saatchi and Saatchi was named
the most successful agency in business magazines, with Abbott Mead
Vickers BBDO voted the most successful agency in regional newspapers.
Silver winners included BMP DDB’s Volkswagen ad, ‘flip book’, for best
automotive ad; the Vegetarian Society and Poulters with ‘half pounders’
for the best charities ad; Saatchis’ ad for the Commission for Racial
Equality, ‘brain’; M&C Saatchi’s ‘Goya’ for the Independent in best
media and entertainment category; and the Abbott Mead/Ikea UK ad,
‘beergut’, for best retail stores advertisement.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London