NEWS: APL raids McCanns for player to shape new-business push
By HARRIET GREEN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 March 1996 12:00AM
Ammirati Puris Lintas has appointed Jane Geraghty, McCann-Erickson’s new-business director, to spearhead its new business drive.
Ammirati Puris Lintas has appointed Jane Geraghty, McCann-Erickson’s
new-business director, to spearhead its new business drive.
Geraghty, 25, will be the agency’s first new-business director since the
merger of S. P. Lintas and Lintas i six months ago. William Eccleshare,
APL’s chief executive, said Geraghty would be ‘putting a public face on
what the new agency stands for’.
He added: ‘I hired her on the spot - and I never normally do that.’
APL has been without a new-business director since the sudden departure
of Lindsay Roberts seven months ago. Roberts quit SPL a month before the
two agencies merged under the banner of Lintas’s New York flagship,
Ammirati and Puris.
Geraghty said: ‘McCanns has been a great place to work but who could
resist the opportunity to help shape the youngest top ten agency?’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Group Head - £60 - £70K plus comms (Mobile) Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + comms and benefits, London
- Digital Direct Response Account Executive - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £28,000 + benefits, London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London
- Senior Motion Graphics Designer - Advertising Agency - London Network Career Consultants £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health etc, London