NEWS: APL raids McCanns for player to shape new-business push
By HARRIET GREEN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 March 1996 12:00AM
Ammirati Puris Lintas has appointed Jane Geraghty, McCann-Erickson’s new-business director, to spearhead its new business drive.
Ammirati Puris Lintas has appointed Jane Geraghty, McCann-Erickson’s
new-business director, to spearhead its new business drive.
Geraghty, 25, will be the agency’s first new-business director since the
merger of S. P. Lintas and Lintas i six months ago. William Eccleshare,
APL’s chief executive, said Geraghty would be ‘putting a public face on
what the new agency stands for’.
He added: ‘I hired her on the spot - and I never normally do that.’
APL has been without a new-business director since the sudden departure
of Lindsay Roberts seven months ago. Roberts quit SPL a month before the
two agencies merged under the banner of Lintas’s New York flagship,
Ammirati and Puris.
Geraghty said: ‘McCanns has been a great place to work but who could
resist the opportunity to help shape the youngest top ten agency?’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire