Saatchis to contest Toyota Euro launch with rival agencies
By KAREN YATES, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 May 1998 12:00AM
Saatchi & Saatchi is facing a fight with Toyota’s other roster agencies across Europe for the right to create the Japanese car manufacturer’s most important launch campaign in years.
Saatchi & Saatchi is facing a fight with Toyota’s other roster
agencies across Europe for the right to create the Japanese car
manufacturer’s most important launch campaign in years.
Toyota has briefed a number of its roster agencies about next year’s
launch of the Yaris, its first major foray into the small car
Presentations will be made over the summer and could result in a single
Toyota has been moving towards a more regional approach to its marketing
and has beefed up its European marketing division in Brussels, which
aims to achieve a co-ordinated strategy.
Toyota Motor Manufacturers’ deputy general manager of marketing, Andy
Pfeissenberger, commented: ’We’ve briefed a number of agencies on a
project’, adding that it would not necessarily be a winner-takes-all
Instead, ideas will be drawn from each presentation. One or more shops
may be appointed to handle the launch.
The pitch-list, which was drawn up after consultation with marketers in
each key European country, does not include any other UK agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account