Mustoes picked for Sekonda business after five-way pitch
By MICHELE MARTIN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 May 1998 12:00AM
Mustoe Merriman Herring Levy has prised the Sekonda watches account out of M&C Saatchi.
Mustoe Merriman Herring Levy has prised the Sekonda watches account
out of M&C Saatchi.
Mustoes beat M&C Saatchi as well as three other unnamed agencies to the
pounds 500,000 business after a competitive pitch was called last month
(Campaign, 24 April). Sekonda, which is the UK’s number one watch brand,
called the review as part of a strategic rethink.
Mustoes is likely to move Sekonda away from spending the bulk of its
budget on television around Christmas in favour of year-round press
Media will remain at Media Solutions.
Damien Horner, Mustoes’ business development director, said the agency’s
appointment signalled a change of direction for the company. ’Our new
work will emphasise the fashion values of the brand rather than just
focusing on price, as much of their previous work has done.’
He added: ’This is one of those brands that has always done great ads
and we are firmly committed to continuing that.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London