DIRECT NEWS: WWAV unveils press campaign for Laguna
By MICHELE MARTIN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 May 1998 12:00AM
WWAV Rapp Collins has produced a press campaign to help relaunch the Renault Laguna.
WWAV Rapp Collins has produced a press campaign to help relaunch
the Renault Laguna.
The inserts and direct mail pieces go hand in hand with the
above-the-line push from Renault’s advertising agency, Publicis, which
comprises TV ads, press and poster work. The campaign - both above and
below the line - is based on the line: ’The new Laguna - it’s
The direct campaign for the car, which was launched in 1994, illustrates
the new engine and other features, such as standard ABS.
A mailer, which has gone out to 170,000 owners, is headed, ’Genetic
engineering’ and details the Renault Laguna’s improvements, saying:
’It’s a marvellous thing, evolution. That which works perfectly stays
the same. That which can be improved changes, taking the best
characteristics from all its antecedents. So it is with the new
A gatefold insert has gone out to national magazines, including the
Radio Times. It is designed to identify company car drivers, inviting
them to send their business cards and other company details in order to
enter a prize draw with the chance of winning a test drive at Donington
Park race track - an entry mechanism which is included on the mailer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account