NEWS: Carlton cable signs Doner Cardwell for cross-media work
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 November 1996 12:00AM
Doner Cardwell Hawkins has scooped the pounds 2.5 million Carlton Select and Carlton Food Network cable TV accounts following a competitive pitch against four undisclosed agencies. The media account is still under review.
Doner Cardwell Hawkins has scooped the pounds 2.5 million Carlton Select
and Carlton Food Network cable TV accounts following a competitive pitch
against four undisclosed agencies. The media account is still under
Doner Cardwell will be responsible for developing television, print and
radio campaigns for both channels, which are due to break in the new
Paul Cardwell, creative director of Doner Cardwell, said: ‘The campaigns
will be all about achieving stand-out in a crowded marketplace.’
Janet Goldsmith, managing director of Carlton Select and the Food
Network, said: ‘We are keen to support even further the drama
programming on Carlton Select.
‘Carlton Food Network has a unique position and our advertising campaign
will reflect this.’
Carlton Communications acquired what used to be the SelecTV cable
channel in January. The Carlton Food Network launched as a cookery
channel on 2 September.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London