OMNICOM TAKEOVER OF GGT GROUP: Gerard de Thame - an apology
By JOHN TYLEE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 January 1998 12:00AM
In an article, entitled ’Who’s Hot and Who’s Not?’, published in the Reports section of 20 June edition of Campaign, Gerard de Thame was placed in the ’Whatever Happened to ...?’ category.
In an article, entitled ’Who’s Hot and Who’s Not?’, published in
the Reports section of 20 June edition of Campaign, Gerard de Thame was
placed in the ’Whatever Happened to ...?’ category.
We accept that Mr de Thame should not have been placed in this
Mr de Thame is a well-respected, successful and award-winning commercial
advertising director. Indeed, in the same report, we placed Mr de
Thame’s production company in the top 20 production companies in the
year to June 1997. We apologise to Mr de Thame for this regrettable
error and any embarrassment caused by the categorisation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business