OMNICOM TAKEOVER OF GGT GROUP: Gerard de Thame - an apology
By JOHN TYLEE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 January 1998 12:00AM
In an article, entitled ’Who’s Hot and Who’s Not?’, published in the Reports section of 20 June edition of Campaign, Gerard de Thame was placed in the ’Whatever Happened to ...?’ category.
In an article, entitled ’Who’s Hot and Who’s Not?’, published in
the Reports section of 20 June edition of Campaign, Gerard de Thame was
placed in the ’Whatever Happened to ...?’ category.
We accept that Mr de Thame should not have been placed in this
Mr de Thame is a well-respected, successful and award-winning commercial
advertising director. Indeed, in the same report, we placed Mr de
Thame’s production company in the top 20 production companies in the
year to June 1997. We apologise to Mr de Thame for this regrettable
error and any embarrassment caused by the categorisation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Business Director - Cosmetic FMCG - £65K! Ultimate Asset £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Borehamwood