NEWS: Ley launches shop to link advertisers with dream teams
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 August 1996 12:00AM
Philip Ley, the former marketing director of BSkyB, has launched a new type of communications agency with the aim of creating marketing dream teams for advertisers.
Philip Ley, the former marketing director of BSkyB, has launched a new
type of communications agency with the aim of creating marketing dream
teams for advertisers.
The company, called Branded, has launched with two clients, BSkyB and
the software publisher, Acclaim, already in place.
Branded plans to build fantasy league-style agency networks for clients
by recruiting above-the-line agencies, PR companies, below-the-line
specialists and media buying companies that are tailored to their
It will co-ordinate and manage client/agency relationships if asked to
‘It’s about taking the best agencies, and specifically the best people
within those agencies, to create the best team of specialists to handle
a client’s communication requirements,’ Ley explained.
‘Branded won’t be an old-style marketing consultancy,’ he said. ‘It will
be about cutting-edge executions. It will be a very brand-based agency -
a team of hands-on action men,’ he said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London