Agency: Fallon London
By JOHN TYLEE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 October 1998 12:00AM
CampaignLive continues to break the top industry stories. Here are
some of the headlines that have appeared on CampaignLive during the past
- Tuesday 16.30 Iceland appoints HHCL & Partners to pounds 10 million
- Tuesday 13.03 Camelot launches below-the-line review
- Monday 12.40 Vidal Sassoon appoints Leo Burnett globally
- Friday 17.01 Diageo appoints Carat to pounds 60 million UK media
It was the battle of the bras this week with Triumph’s Flaunt easily
trouncing the new Wonderbra work in our Favourite Ad poll.
1. Triumph Flaunt (Delaney Fletcher Bozell) 53%
2. Wonderbra (Euro RSCG Wrek Gosper) 29%
3. Beefeater (Mother) 11%
4. Sara Lee cakes (Banks Hoggins O’ Shea) 4%
5. Campbell’s carton soups (Saatchi & Saatchi) 2%
In our first question in the Swingometer, we looked at the arrivals of
the Australian, David Droga, and the American, Steve Rabowsky, as the
new creative heads at Saatchis and APL. Asked does this international
influx mean London has lost its creative lead, 68 per cent voted no. We
also asked if there was a gap in the market for a media neutral agency
like the one just launched by Dominic Owens? It was close, but 53 per
cent voted yes.
In Social Sophie, we have a review of Julie’s, one of Holland Park’s
most charming restaurants.
Subscriptions: 0181-845 8545 www.campaignlive.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk