NEWS: Trebor roster shops set for ads windfall after Cadbury move
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 May 1996 12:00AM
Trebor Bassett’s roster agencies, Leagas Shafron Davis and WCRS, could be in line for an extra slice of the confectioner’s advertising business following the acquisition by its parent, Cadbury Schweppes, of the sweets company, Craven Keiller.
Trebor Bassett’s roster agencies, Leagas Shafron Davis and WCRS, could
be in line for an extra slice of the confectioner’s advertising business
following the acquisition by its parent, Cadbury Schweppes, of the
sweets company, Craven Keiller.
The Office of Fair Trading this week cleared Cadbury’s bid for Portfolio
Foods, which trades as Craven Keiller and owns the popcorn brand,
Butterkist, along with Keiller, Barker and Dobson, and Craven.
Although the Craven Keiller brands have received virtually no
advertising support in the past, Trebor Bassett is known for providing
above-the-line support for all its brands.
Butterkist is the most likely brand to receive advertising support. It
is the leading brand in the pounds 33 million popcorn market and was
relaunched in February last year to help boost sales outside cinemas.
However, the brand is still best known for its cinema ads.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account