Walker Media gives new group account director role to Hare
By LEXIE GODDARD, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 02 May 2000 12:00AM
Walker Media has promoted Nicki Hare - one of the agency’s founding members - to group account director.
Walker Media has promoted Nicki Hare - one of the agency’s founding
members - to group account director.
Hare will continue to handle strategic planning for British Airways and
planning and buying for Channel 5 and BHS. However, she will take on new
business and expand her team to six staff.
Additions to her unit include Tom Hosking, who moves over as account
manager, having planned and bought on Dixons Store Group, Tiger Beer and
the giftware company SF Cody.
Hare is Walker’s first group account director. The company’s structure
consists of partners Christine Walker and Phil Georgiadis, then managing
partners followed by five account directors.
Hare was part of the M&C Saatchi media team that formed Walker Media in
January 1998. The agency now boasts 50 staff.
Georgiadis said: ’Nicki epitomises what we admire and expect from our
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool