DIARY: TOP GEAR - Berocca
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 1999 12:00AM
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
You know that noise, don’t you? A quick pint after work has somehow
mutated into the mother of all sessions.
The predictable end result finds you upside down on your bed, trying to
peel your eyelids open as your alarm clock beats you round the head with
a sonic cricket bat.
But it’s OK.
It’s Saturday morning, and you can lie in bed all day. Except, of
course, it isn’t - it’s Tuesday, and you’ve got a crucial pitch to a key
client in two hours ... oops.
This is where Berocca can be a far better friend than last night’s
partner in crime ever was. Although not officially a hangover cure, one
of these fizzy tablets in a pint of water will go a long way towards
easing your ills, and you should be swaggering, not staggering, into
We all know nights out are an important part of the sales business, but
sealing the deal is the bottom line - and anything that can help you
combine the two has got to be a good thing. And even if it doesn’t work,
you’ll enjoy your luminous yellow piss.
Berocca pounds 5.99
Available from Boots.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity