Motive introduces one-stop shop for online campaigns
By RACHEL MINTER, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 December 1999 12:00AM
Media planner and buyer Motive Communications has launched an online campaign management system designed to cut costs and give the agency more time to concentrate on developing strategy.
Media planner and buyer Motive Communications has launched an
online campaign management system designed to cut costs and give the
agency more time to concentrate on developing strategy.
Motive claims to be ahead of most agencies in the race towards online
planning and buying, but the arrival of such systems puts further
pressure on sales people to get involved at the strategic end of the
Motive developed the system, called Surveyor, in association with its
client NatWest. Motive’s systems manager Naila Rogers explained: ’It
puts every stage of the planning and buying process online. Clients can
send us communication briefs, we can create plans for them to approve,
book, invoice and analyse responses to the campaign - all online.’
NatWest’s head of brand communication Ian Schoolar described Surveyor as
’an invaluable online tool’. He said: ’We have seen tangible benefits in
terms of increased productivity and efficiency.’
Motive’s managing director Mark Cranmer said that beyond its time and
cost-saving benefits, the programme allowed the agency ’to take another
step towards a key Motive mission: making the client/agency relationship
as transparent as possible’.
Motive retained media technology specialist MediaTel as a consultant and
developer on the project. Rogers said the system was ’completely
flexible’ and could be extended at any time to meet clients’ needs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Windsor
- Digital Designer- Retail Brand! Up to £300/day! Nakama up to £300/day!, London
- Account Director - Shopper Marketing Perfect Marketing People To £55k, Manchester
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?