Natalie Hugh joins Fox Kids Europe as head of web sector
By RACHEL MINTER, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 December 1999 12:00AM
Fox Kids Europe has appointed a new managing director to head its internet and new-media development division.
Fox Kids Europe has appointed a new managing director to head its
internet and new-media development division.
Natalie Hugh will be responsible for all Fox Kids Europe’s web
activities. Reporting to Ynon Kreiz, head of Fox Kids Europe, Hugh will
develop European online strategies within the group.
Hugh said: ’The UK is weaker on the television side, but with
interactivity, we really have the chance to lead the way in this
Fox Kids Europe has six websites, one for each of the following
countries: the UK, Poland, France, the Netherlands, Spain and
Hugh intends to develop the websites in order to distance them from Fox
Kids’ television brands. This will enable them to be seen as standalone
entities, rather than extensions of the Fox TV shows.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Assistant Brand Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £28000 - £35000 Per Annum plus benefits, M3-A3 Corridor