Natalie Hugh joins Fox Kids Europe as head of web sector
By RACHEL MINTER, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 December 1999 12:00AM
Fox Kids Europe has appointed a new managing director to head its internet and new-media development division.
Fox Kids Europe has appointed a new managing director to head its
internet and new-media development division.
Natalie Hugh will be responsible for all Fox Kids Europe’s web
activities. Reporting to Ynon Kreiz, head of Fox Kids Europe, Hugh will
develop European online strategies within the group.
Hugh said: ’The UK is weaker on the television side, but with
interactivity, we really have the chance to lead the way in this
Fox Kids Europe has six websites, one for each of the following
countries: the UK, Poland, France, the Netherlands, Spain and
Hugh intends to develop the websites in order to distance them from Fox
Kids’ television brands. This will enable them to be seen as standalone
entities, rather than extensions of the Fox TV shows.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior national account manager Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + car, West London
- Channel Sales Manager Just Digital £70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Exceptional Stock Options, City of London
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity