HOW TO GET AHEAD: PERK LIFE - Shopping in New York
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 December 1999 12:00AM
So which buyers spent the most with Marie Claire this year? It’s easy to find out - because the magazine flew them all to New York last weekend on its annual Christmas shopping jolly.
So which buyers spent the most with Marie Claire this year? It’s
easy to find out - because the magazine flew them all to New York last
weekend on its annual Christmas shopping jolly.
As perks go, this is top notch. Twenty-five sales and agency people were
whisked to the Big Apple, put up in swanky Morgan’s hotel and given some
wedge to spend. Acting ad director Clare Dove won’t reveal how much cash
they got but she says: ’It’s a way of saying thank you to those who’ve
spent the most with us.’
The party included staff from Initiative, Carat, CDP, BJK&E, Optimedia,
Zenith, Universal, New PHD, Mediapolis and MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London