HOW TO GET AHEAD: PERK LIFE - Shopping in New York
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 December 1999 12:00AM
So which buyers spent the most with Marie Claire this year? It’s easy to find out - because the magazine flew them all to New York last weekend on its annual Christmas shopping jolly.
So which buyers spent the most with Marie Claire this year? It’s
easy to find out - because the magazine flew them all to New York last
weekend on its annual Christmas shopping jolly.
As perks go, this is top notch. Twenty-five sales and agency people were
whisked to the Big Apple, put up in swanky Morgan’s hotel and given some
wedge to spend. Acting ad director Clare Dove won’t reveal how much cash
they got but she says: ’It’s a way of saying thank you to those who’ve
spent the most with us.’
The party included staff from Initiative, Carat, CDP, BJK&E, Optimedia,
Zenith, Universal, New PHD, Mediapolis and MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement